Hong, Ka H.; Attfield, J Paul. (2018). Long range electronic phase separation in CaFe3O5, [dataset]. University of Edinburgh. School of Chemistry. Attfield Research Group.
Data are to accompany 'Long range electronic phase separation in CaFe3O5', by K. H. Hong et al, Nature Communications (2018).
Details of data files;
(1) D2 instrument powder X-ray diffraction - cif file and data file for 300 K structure refinement.
(2) Electrical properties measurements - data files for resistance and magnetoresistance vs temperature measurements.
(3) Magnetisation measurements - data files for magnetisation vs temperature measurements and magnetisation vs field at specified temperatures.
(4) Powder neutron diffraction - cif files, magnetic cif files and data files for structure refinements at indicated temperatures.
(5) Powder synchrotron X-ray diffraction - cif files and data files for structure refinements at indicated temperatures.
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336, VAT Registration Number GB 592 9507 00, and is acknowledged by the UK authorities as a “Recognised body” which has been granted degree awarding powers.