Edinburgh Law School
The Edinburgh Law School has a strong international reputation for high quality research. Research is central to the School's activities; staff and students are actively engaged in research across a wide range of legal and socio-legal areas.
The School houses a number of Research Centres, including:
- The Edinburgh Centre for Private Law
- The Edinburgh Centre for Constitutional Law
- The Centre for Law and Society
- The AHRC Centre for Studies in Intellectual Property and Technology Law (SCRIPT)
- The Mason Institute
- The Europa Institute
- The Scottish Centre for International Law
- The Centre for Commercial Law
- The Centre for Legal History
Sub-communities within this community
Lawyers' Edinburgh 1800-2000 is a beginning on the history of leading Edinburgh law firms from 1800-2000, intended to show their long existence, their location in the New Town until very recently, and the identities of ...