Moray House School of Education
Moray House is an international leader in education and sport-related studies. Staff are internationally renowned for their theory-informed applied research.
The Moray House School of Education is comprised of three institutes:
- Education, Teaching & Leadership
- Sport, Physical Education & Health Sciences
- Education, Community & Society
The Moray House School of Education has an extensive and growing programme of research and scholarship into education and sports-related fields, in the themes shown below:
- Child development and well-being
- Learning, teaching and pedagogy
- Education, community and society
- Sport and exercise sciences, physical education and leisure
Sub-communities within this community
(University of Edinburgh. Centre for Educational Sociology, 2014-07-22)The 1979 survey covered young people who had left school in the session 1977/78. It was based on a smaller sample than the earlier 1977 survey: 10 per cent of 0 and H grade leavers, and 20 per cent of non-qualified ...
(University of Edinburgh. Centre for Educational Sociology, 2014-07-22)The survey had a number of aims. In the first place, to extend the time-series of data on higher leavers originally collected in 1962, 1970, and 1972, by including 1976 leavers. Secondly the survey was designed to extend ...